Oreo cookies are one of the favorites among kids and youth. Not that adults do not drool over their yummy creaminess, but the kids connect even deeper. And ever since the fairs have brought the frying twist to these delectable biscuits, people have gone all the more crazy. However, the carnival vibes are temporary and cannot feed the cravings for Deep Fried Oreos anytime and anywhere. Moreover, the time that is taken to prepare the pancake mix takes away the moment of taste desire itself. But with the creation of the Oreo instant mix, they can be deep fired under a sumptuous coating and what is best is that you will get to meet the heavenly taste as never before. In this article, we will share the recipe for the same, along with some frying tips that are equally important to reach the perfect biscuity crunch. Keep scrolling…
The Ready to Go Recipe for Deep Fried Oreos
- Freeze your Oreos in the freezer for about one hour.
- Get Crumbs Carnival's Pancake Mix and put 4 spoons of it in a bowl. Add water to it slowly so that you can create a fine consistency to get the best deep-fried crunch!
- Let it settle for 10 minutes at least
- Meanwhile pour vegetable oil into the frying pan and maintain the oil temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dip the Oreo cookies one by one in the mixture that must have now settled, to coat them evenly.
- Go slow and gentle and put these coated oreo cookies one by one in the frying pan.
- As soon as they turn golden brown, use a spider and take them out on tissue paper. This will take away the extra oil.
- If you want to keep it simple then you can have them simply by garnishing the confectioner's sugar or if you still need some extra topping to make it taste perfect then you can add your favorite ice-cream scoop, jam, or anything that suits your taste buds.
The Frying tips to consider
- Always select your frying oil wisely. The best that goes with the taste of Fried Oreos is Vegetable Oil. But remember that taste will be heavily varied if you choose some other oil. Also, you need to take care of the smoke point of the oil you choose. It should be capable of bearing 375 degrees of temperature at the minimum.
- The cooking station should be dry and clean. Even if a droplet of water by mistake is added to the hot oil, you might get a burnt splash over you.
- Do not directly release. Hold and then gently slide.
- Overcrowding the coated Oreos inside the frying pan will not evenly bring on the crisp. So, hold patience and release them one by one.
Try this amazing fair food recipe and share with us the experience. We are sure you are going to fall in love. Also, if you think that you have explored some amazing topping that suits this dessert to perfection, do not forget to spread.