MAKE DEEP FRIED OREOS RECIPE WITH CRUMBS MIX | $13.99
Looking for a perfect snack to indulge yourself on weekends? Wonder no more! Because we have brought you up a simple formula to enjoy state-fair style Deep-Fried Oreos recipes at home. Presenting the all-new Oreos mix to delight your sweet tooth. Get prepared in 5 minutes, our Crumbs mix discards the fuss of stocking every single ingredient to prepare the batter.
Instant Recipe to Make Deep-Fried Oreos with Crumbs Mix
- Start the preparation by placing Oreos in the freezer for about an hour. Meanwhile preheat three to four cups of vegetable oil in the saucepan to medium heat over 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl put 4 big spoons of Crumbs mix and water. Mix them well to make the unwrinkled batter. Make sure the batter is smooth and balanced. Keep it aside for 10 mins at least.
- Dip the Oreo cookies one by one in the mixture and coat both sides completely.
- Now, carefully drop the coated cookies in the hot oil until both sides turn golden brown with a layer of crisp.
- Pull them and drop them straight to an absorbent tissue to drain the extra oil.
- Garnish the cookies using the confectioner’s sugar.
- Serve them warm along with some raspberry jam, chopped fruits or a dollop of ice cream.
Oreos Mix is one of the most delicious desserts which are mainly eaten hot. The richness of Oreo cream is so good that when one bites the fried biscuit they cannot say no to other bites.
DEEP FRIED TWINKIES | $13.99 | MAKE RECIPE AT HOME
Who would say no to a delicious stack of Deep-Fried Twinkies filled with luscious cream? Making carnival-style Twinkies at home is no more a dream now. We have brought you up an easy-peasy formula for a perfect luncheon or to satisfy your midnight cravings whenever you want. The brand-new deep-fried Twinkies mix, made by using the best baking techniques and premium-quality ingredients. The delectable batter created using this mix will definitely take your snacks game to a whole new level.
Instant Recipe to Make Deep-Fried Twinkies with Crumbs Mix
- Begin the preparation by taking a frying pan. Pour 3-4 cups of vegetable oil and heat up to 375 degrees over medium flame.
- Add 3-4 big spoons of Crumb’s deep-fried Twinkies mix and water in a bowl. Mix and whisk them finely to get a thick flowy consistency of the batter. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes on the counter.
- Dip the frozen Twinkies one by one in the batter and make sure every single Twinkie is completely covered.
- Transfer them to the hot oil and deep fry until they turn golden brown.
- Take them out and roll them on cinnamon sugar or dust some confectioner’s sugar.
- Inject melted chocolate with the help of a piping bag and serve warm along with some finely chopped fruits and nuts.