Oreo is the most loved sweet and chocolaty indulgence of the 21st century and since lockdown has made life restricted in all spheres, sometimes all those yummy oreo shakes and desserts that we once relished at the cafes and restaurants, suddenly seem very far away from us. In this blog post, we will give 3 amazing oreo recipes that will settle your oreo snacking for a while. All you need is to enter your kitchen! Yes, surely all the resources are hanging in there. So, put on your aprons and toque for these lip-smacking oreo creations…
# Deep-Fried Oreos
The one and only favorite dessert of fry-food lovers. These orbs of soft and fluffy melted Oreos are wrapped to perfection with a super crunchy pancake mix layer and the taste is out of the world. Let's quickly dive into the making:
- A pack of Oreo Cookies
- Crumbs Carnival's Deep-Fried Oreos Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Confectioner's Sugar (optional)
- Whisk the pancake mix in a bowl with water. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your frying station. Pour 3-4 cups of Vegetable oil and warm it till 375 degrees F.
- Now, dip the Oreos into the batter that is not ready for the fair coating and one by one drop them into the frying oil.
- Take them out as soon as they turn golden brown, use a spider or a frying basket.
- Garnish with Confectioners sugar if you need more sugar or add on your favorite food item to enhance the taste. In any which way, they are going to taste awesome!
# Oreo Milk Shake
The oreo chunks mixed with the frozen milk is the perfect brain freezer
To satisfy both milky as well as oreo desires! Here's how to have it at home-
- Vanilla Ice-cream(1 Scoop to serve 1)
- 1 cup milk
- 6-7 Oreo Cookies( add more if you want a stronger taste of oreo)
- 1 tablespoon Hershey's syrup
Put the above ingredients in a grinder and grind. Your oreo shake is ready! Didn't know it was that simple right? :D You can garnish it to attract your tongue by adding the small chunks over the froth. Cream lovers can go for some cream as well. Some people love to add half a scoop of ice cream on top to enjoy both shake and ice-cream desires!
# Oreo Mug Cheesecakes
The most easy-peasy out of all to meet your oreo desires. Whip up a cheesecake batter in a microwave-safe mug and layer up lots of Oreo chunks. Now, slide this in the microwave. You will have your Oreo fix in 10 minutes!
The delicious Oreo Cheesecake is ready!
Time to enjoy!
So, what is going to be your first at-home oreo food to try at this lockdown? Whether you want to beat an afternoon heat or are looking for something hot and crunchy snack for a winter evening, the above Oreo Recipes are just perfect treats that are fuss-free to prepare.