When you can fry anything, fry Deep-fried Twinkies for the menu. No virus has been born to stop you from having yum balls of happiness. Indulge yourself in fried Twinkies that warm your soul with a layer of crunch that goes well with the inside filling of cream and chocolate. Perfect for house parties, holidays, festivities or anytime you have the cravings for desserts. Sweet, indulgent and soft, melts right away in the mouth!
The taste of Twinkies will bring back your childhood memories and will take you to the aura of a country fair and carnival when it was mandatory to visit during summer breaks. However, the global pandemic has changed a lot of things and carnivals have become such a dream at the moment. But the best part is, you can enjoy these crispy snacks of happiness now at home. All thanks to the brand new deep-fried Twinkies mix.
What ingredients do you need to make Twinkies at home?
With the launch of the all-new Deep Fried Twinkies mix, the preparation process has become super convenient. Now, there are no worries of shopping for every single ingredient like pancake mix, eggs, whole milk, vanilla essence, flour and so on. Buying this secret dry mix is great for kitchen newbies as all they need is to put 3-4 cups of mixture in the water, stir it up and fry as many as you want.
- Pick your saucepan and pour 4 cups of vegetable oil or any other of your choice and keep it over medium heat to 350 degrees.
- Take a medium bowl, put 3 big spoons of Crumb's Twinkies mix and water. Water must be added in batches to avoid the thinness. Mix it well to make a smooth batter.
- Dip frozen Twinkies in the batter one-by-one. Use a tong or a fork for dipping and placing them straight to the saucepan.
- If oil is done, carefully place the dipped Twinkies into the hot oil. Avoid overcrowding please as they would stick to each other and you'll end up losing interest too.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar to get that state-fair snacks look. Serve them along with the vanilla Ice-cream or blueberry jam or a chocolate dip. Anything would go perfectly with them.
Deep-frying Tips To Remember
- Use frying oils with “high-smoke” points such as Vegetable oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil or canola oil.
- To reduce the chances of spilling hot oil, always use a wok or heavy-bottomed dutch
- Make sure the batter isn’t too watery or too thick. While dipping the Twinkies into batter, it shouldn’t run off right away. It should be covered properly.
- A big no to overcrowding snacks in the pot. Do not put too many Twinkies in a single batch as all of them will stick to each other and screw your recipe.
Fry, Enjoy & Slay!
Is your anxiety killing you? Well stop overthinking and cook something special to connect with your soul. There’s nothing better than a stack of deep-fried Twinkies that’s perfectly fried, dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate syrup. Some people love dipping them into a Nutella jar as well or some just like it simple but with a lot of sugar.
There is no way that these wonderful snacks can disappoint you specially if made with love. Hop on these now and share your experience with us. Also, let us know whether you used our special Crumbs mixture or traditional pancake mix formula. We are waiting for your response!