We all work hard, and to burst the stress out, we find a way out. Some go out to adventurous places and on the other hand some throw a party at their house. Now it's not surprising that most parties evolve drinks and snacks to satisfy our taste buds.
Here comes the crucial role-play of Deep-Fried Twinkies mix. Accessible to cook, good in taste, and cost-effective, the combination of which makes your party rocking.
Get to know the history of deep-fried Twinkies mix:
A Twinkie is a kind of snack cake popular in the United States that is defined as "golden sponge cake with a cream filling." Hostess Brands used to manufacture and distribute the product. After formerly being held by Apollo Global Management and C.H. Robinson, Hostess Brands, Inc. acquired the brand in 2011. With Dean Metropoulos and Company, Hostess Brands has entered the second era of growth and development.
Twinkie manufacturing was halted on November 21, 2012, while the company was going through bankruptcy procedures. It was restarted after a brief absence from American shop shelves, and it became available nationally on July 15, 2013.
How soon deep-fried Twinkies can be cooked:
As the name suggests, the nature of the cooking method is deep frying. In general, it takes few minutes to serve Twinkies if you use a Deep Fried Twinkies mix prepared by professionals. Let's take an example here; you had a call from your friends, and they asked to pop in your house in the next 15 mins.
You must be thinking, what are the lists of dishes that you can serve them keeping delicacy in mind? You can't serve any ordinary dish because that will ruin your reputation and further you also running short of time to order food from your local restaurant because that will take another 1 hour to get delivered.
In such challenging situations, all you need to do is serve some drinks with your all-time favorite deep-fried Twinkies. In general, people have a misconception that it takes special skills to cook Twinkies. But that is not the fact. In reality, there are some simple steps following which you will be able to fry Twinkies by yourself.
Steps to make deep-fried Twinkies Crumbs mix
- Take a frying pan and go to work on the preparations. Pour 3-4 cups of vegetable oil into a medium-sized saucepan and heat to 375 degrees over a medium burner.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 3-4 large spoons of Crumb's deep-fried Twinkies mix with water.
- Finely combine and mix them to get a thick, flowing consistency for the batter. Allow for 10-15 minutes of resting time on the counter.
- Dip the frozen Twinkies one at a time into the batter, ensuring that every Twinkie is thoroughly coated in the batter.
- To deep-fry, transfer them to a heated skillet of hot oil and cook until golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and roll them in cinnamon sugar or sprinkle them with confectioner's sugar.
- With the aid of a piping bag, inject melted chocolate into the cake and serve it warm with some finely chopped fruits and nuts on the side.
The Final Words
As a result, you now understand how to wow your visitors in a short period. When you have to host a party or have people arrive on short notice in the future, you will know exactly what to look for—time to get your celebration started with your all-time favorite Deep-fried Twinkies mix.